Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Since the last time I have blogged last summer, I have a new circle of friends. One of my closest friends, Britta saw me through many highs and lows. She made time for me when I needed to get out for some air. I am thankful for her wonderful friendship. We have gotten to know each other very well. I make close friends, seldom as close as her though. It's really easy to talk to her. She is rather passionate about some things though, which leads to some pretty interesting discussions. She is someone I can go to if I need a girl's perspective on something apart from Andi or Sonal. At first sight, you may think she is innocent but beware, behind that posterier lies a wild thing..hehe.. May wouldn't have been the same if she wasnt around. It had been a long time since I've talked to someone late into the night when I would otherwise be in bed. Here is a picture of her and me on flunk day. lol.. Posted by Hello

No comments: