Thursday, June 03, 2004

and on a brighter note

I talked to Doll last night. I love talking to her because it makes me calm and helps me process my thoughts about stuff. She is an old childhood friend who is now studying in the US. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have her to talk to. I use more minutes to call her than to talk to anyone else which is rather interesting. She is also the only person I can think of who I can call without having to think about it twice. I don't have to worry about if it's ok to call her. I have some methods of destressing but talking to Doll happens to work like a charm as well and it's good because it doesn't involve my drive. And I also introduced her blogging last night, she even got her own account and has started blogging. I am helping her spruce her blog up with suggestions. Meanwhile I am still fooling around with my template to get it the way I want it.
[Listening to: Lifeboat - The Elms - Big Surprise (3:52)]

No comments: