Friday, June 25, 2004

got some time..

I just got talking to Andi. We talked about what went on during the past two weeks. And like usual, she was half asleep through the last part of the conversation. She admitted that she understood why I felt the way about her and her ex. I sort of told her what was going on in my head because I thought she ought to know. I know it's hard for her to balance her friendship with ex with our relationship. But I think it is normal for me to feel this way given the circumstances. And now comes the issue of when to talk, I am busy till 4-5 with work and then I exercise. So, I am done and am free post 8 but that's when she is out doing stuff or hanging out. And, the idea of talking to her being half asleep is losing its charm.. But if that the only time I can get, that's the only time I get. But then I am getting used to the calls in the night, and there is only another week here. I think what I told her earlier might have made her sad, but I had to tell her how I felt. If I wanted to bottle up my emotions, I probably could. But since we are being honest with each other, communication is good. I don't want her to bottle her feeling either. If she has a problem with anything that I am doing, I expect her to tell me so that we can discuss it. Bottling of emotions is bad, just like a dormant volcano waiting to erupt. But then there are always exceptions to the rule.
[Listening to: Don't Leave Home - Dido - Life For Rent (3:46)]

No comments: