Thursday, May 29, 2003

I got my grades today. It was exactly what I expected, A's in gen 2, calc 2, and hons comp and a B in chem. My first B came in this subject which I was supposed to be good at:-(. I don't know what went wrong. My quizzes and lab got my score down, i just wish he took the best of the answers, that would have improve my score dramatically. But there is no point thinking about this. I was unwilling to go get my scores, rather live without knowing how I did, but I know its stupid to think like that. And seems like my lunch has made my tummy grumble, Ramen, you suck! but maybe it wasnt cooked the right way....
I wonder how my friends are doing now. Mary should be on her way to Seattle, i dont know how long that drive is. Kristin is swim coaching, and painting houses. Jeshica, Rishav and Komal are working. Jessi is working at a hardware store, I don't know for sure what Tara is doing, Michelle's at a frat house for the summer. Jenna will be going to a christian camp as a counselor I think but before that she's coming back to Coe for an Alumni event next weekend. I will be spending time with her then as far as I know.