Wednesday, May 14, 2003

I helped out in the lounge cleanup. Yet again my lounge coordinator nowhere in sight, but I don't know if she knew about it. It was an hour ordeal, but now its spanking clean. Found a lot of stuff that can be sold and added to I Club slush. A lot of stuff got scavenged and a lot more was trashed. And then Kevin, me and Deanna had a chat with Greg about our office. I told him that someone on the senate told us that the office was not yet reserved. However he said that our office has been reserved and they can't take it away from us. I am really happy about that and we get our keys in a week! yay! Got back and studied a bit more. And then took a study break and headed over to the library. Komal filled me in on the happenings in her life. I think our talk helped a bit because they talked to each other in the night. They have sorted it out I guess, I need to talk to her and find out what went on during the talk and how far relations have been repaired. And then witness to the TKE streak from Greene to Voorhees, me and Nobu were stuck at the library because the rain was coming down hard. They walked across the path with girls banked on both the sides with camera flashing like lightning. Talk about Boys Gone Wild and this is a tradition or so I am told. The moment I got to bed, Rishav and Derrick bought alcohol and started drinking while watching a movie. I wonder why on a Tuesday being a school night? Anyway, 10 minutes in the bed and I was out.

No comments: