Saturday, May 10, 2003

I was far too busy on Thursday and Friday to write a blog. freaking 3 hour chem lab and 4 hours of studying in the night....
My dream yesterday morning was a bad one, I had to travel back home and I forgot my ticket and passport. Woke up right when the helplessness and restlessness started becoming unbearable, it felt so freaking real! I hope to God this doesnt happen in real life. I always seem to have nightmares before tough or multiple tests...And if I read up right before the test, I feel unprepared... I hate that feeling. I couldn' pay much attention in chemistry due to the two tests looming over my head. Physics and Calc tests took some time to finish, especially calc because one of them was a question I spent 30 freaking minutes on and still couldn't figure it out! Anyway, I dont know how I've done because I am pretty poor at judging my performance in tests. I went over to Mary's room, she went home for the weekend. I am so jealous about that, they can go home whenever they want...Spent the next 4 hours organizing the I Club Party, I sometimes feel that I got a bunch of inept and incompetent exec ever. I never saw half of my exec when we were setting up the PUB. They tick me off so bad that I get the urge to break something. I must hand it to Kevin because he is by far the most hard working person in the exec, even I can't compare to him. Most of the girls don't have the dedication required for the job, I don't know why they do it when they don't have time for it. Music and every thing else got done in time thankfully. The party went very well, music was great! I danced a LOT, about 3 hours I'd say. I wonder if Mary would have had fun at this party if she were there for it. I realized parties are a good way to see who good friends are...After that I felt so alone, none of the people I had asked to come turned up. The number of real friends I have are so small, even though I know so many people. I realized most of them are superficial, they would never hang out with me on their own. Its times like this I miss Bhav so much that it is unbearable, leaves me on the verge of tears sometimes...The amount of care I had for some people has decreased so much, its sad. It isnt my fault though because they have distanced themselves from me. I watched High Crimes by myself last night after I got back, slept at 4! I can't believe that Jeshica slacked as well at the party preparations as well, she was hardly there for anything. Now, I don't know what to do. Kristin's busy, Jessi is going to the Sigma Nu formal and none else around.......

No comments: