Monday, October 03, 2005

Today is a day of great sadness for James, my room mate. His grand father passed away last night. I pray for his grandfather to find peace, and I pray for James.

Britta has been sick post homecoming on Saturday. I sent her an ecard. It made her smile. Making her smile makes me smile. I miss her intensely.

It's finally hitting me. Andi will be gone for a long time. I fear if we don't keep in constant touch, we might lose some of our intimacy. It causes me great sadness when I think about her and her immiment departure to Germany. I'm going to miss her more than she knows. Our lives are going to change past this point. I can always hope for some intersection in our diverging curves some time in the future.

I love my friends. I miss my friends.

[Listening to: The Long Goodbye - Ronan Keating - Destination (4:42)]

No comments: