Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yeah, I had to work on my birthday!

I got a few calls last night, a few emails today, a couple of ecards and few packages and cards in the mail that haven't arrived yet. I dressed a little better than usual to go to work and actually shaved. hehe. So I was clean and spiffed up. Today was an excellent day at work with everything going well. I got wonderful AFM scans for the most part and my mentor was happy with the images. We also narrowed down the parameters required for good thin film growth. We are going to eat out at Ruby Tuesday's for my birthday dinner soon.

I talked to Andi before she left for Germany. I felt sad saying good bye. I don't know when I'll be seeing her next. I might visit during spring break if things work out, so it's still up in the air. I am going to miss her so much. I just share a deep intimate relationship with her and makes me feel good. I sure hope we get to talk on the phone or something a little.

Today's seminar on near Zero Energy Houses was interesting. I doubt that it would get mainstream any time soon but at least there are alternatives. $0.72/day for energy costs is amazing though. Huge savings!



[Listening to: Punk Rock Princess (Radio Edit) - Something Corporate - Songs For Silent Movies [JP] (3:44)]

No comments: