Monday, October 31, 2005

I got Sunny's package. I loved it! A book called Life of Pi, a LiveStrong wristband and lovely note. So, I got three packages in totality and I loved all of them.

I'm going to read Sunny's book and tell you guys what I think about it.

Apart from that, we had a halloween party amongst some of the interns. It wasn't too bad. If it wasn't for the annoying sore throat, I would have had some beer. Seems like alcohol is a part of Halloween.

I just watched a couple of 2nd season episodes of Veronica Mars, and looks interesting. I'm going to watch the rest of the episodes that I downloaded.

Tags: Life


[Listening to: You Oughta Know (Acapella) - U Penn Off The Beat - (4:05)]

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Life of Pi is a great book. I tried to read it a year ago and didn't manage to get into it but I picked it up again a couple of months ago and I loved it. Hope you enjoy reading it!