Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Swing and a take home test

When I got home last night, I noticed that the internet at home was down. I took that as a sign from The Shining Light that I should study which is exactly what I did. I was able to go through another 300 words in an hour and a half. I actually knew over half the words, with me learning perhaps 100 new words or new meanings to words I already knew. Anyway, the reason I studied early because Jenn and I were going to go to the Monday's swing class at Knoxville. After getting on the road late, and several wrong turns later, we got there about 15 minutes after the class had started. And as we joined the circle, the couple teaching said, "Sure, join the circle" sarcastically. Before we could feel bad that we joined the class late, we noticed that they were repeating the previous class and at a slower rate. So, I didn't learn anything new. I need to learn more moves in east coast swing. I also need to practice lindy a lot more. I have more moves in lindy on video clips than east coast. I got to dance with quite a few good dancers last night which was exciting! After getting back at 10.30, I attempted to finish the take home test. I called Dan near midnight to clarify something and by that point, I was three quarters brain dead. I don't think anything I did last night was absolutely right. Oh well! I really don't function after 11.30 or so. My fuel for my brain is out and I can't think enough to study or learn. I need to fix that. You'd be surprised to know that I have never done an all nighter to study. I never needed to I guess.

The net was down in the morning too. This sucks. I need to download the shows I miss!

Jenn cracked a joke in the morning as we were heading to class. She said that we should marry and keep studying throughout our lives if my wish for a rich relative leaving me a lot of money came true. Lol! I guess I wouldn't mind to keep learning and studying if I didn't have to worry about working a job for my livelihood. It's be interesting to get more than one ph.d. Or is it? I dunno. I might get sick of studying.


Tags: Life


[Listening to: something corporate - 13 - you're go - Something Corporate - Leaving through the Window (4:37)]

No comments: