Monday, November 07, 2005

'Safe cigarette' claimed to cut cancer by 90% - Sunday Times - Times Online

'Safe cigarette' claimed to cut cancer by 90% - Sunday Times - Times Online

Yeah, like that's going to make a difference. Seriously, cigarettes does more harm than good yet it's not getting banned. So, tell me something. They tell us that DDT is a possible carcinogen, and that got banned right away to the detriment of underdeveloped countries as they lost millions of people to malaria. What double standards developed nations have!

Ban smoking! I know about the economy argument. I somehow value my life more. And if the US can sustain the Iraq war, it can sustain a ban on smoking and the possible economical repercussions.


Opinion

[Listening to: Eve, The Apple Of My Eye - Bell X1 - Music From The OC Mix 4 (5:33)]

No comments: