Thursday, April 06, 2006

Senioritis and a few rants

The last few days have been a blur. I also realized that senioritis has fully settled in. While on my lunch date with Kristin, we were discussing about how quickly our time to leave Coe is coming up. We will be leaving familiar safe grounds onto unknown frontiers. So, this is the last bit of undergraduate college experience left. I am glad that Flunk Day is yet to come because it will be a day to reckon.

UMD is being very frustrating because I have been trying to get a hold of the people in charge of graduate admissions to get an update. They told me that their decisions would be complete on Monday. Vanderbilt is being to look better and better since they actually want me to come. Oh, also, they gave me money. My decisions after graduation rest on where I am going to grad school because I have to move or put my stuff somewhere!

I guess I have a rant of sorts. There is a friend of mine that I really care for. But there are people who don't care for her as much as I do. I hate it when that happens especially if she is such a great person (possibly misunderstood). I can write this because I doubt my friends can tell who I am talking about because there are a few people like that. Thank god! I may have to rant fully somewhere else to get this off my chest.

I am also growing on the shirt that I wore to Presidential Ball. I like the color on me! Everyone said that they really liked it. And yeah, I'm glad I didn't have a date. I was like a storm on the floor sweeping girls off their feet ;).

Something of a minor annoyance is that when I compliment my friends (female, of course!) on their appearance, I don't seem to really count. I wish that wasn't the case. Only when I compliment girls I don't know very well, I get an actual reply. I guess they know me so well, it's not particularly something that they would pay attention to. Although, I go to say that I can still make some of my female friends blush.


Tags: Life


[Listening to: Paper Faces - Feeder - Yesterday Went Too Soon (13:20)]

3 comments:

Mary said...

You got to have lunch with Kristin? :) I'm jelous. I miss hanging out with both of you so much.

Unknown said...

we talked about you too and about how we miss you. You should come visit :)

Kelly said...

Sometimes girls just don't handle compliments well. I know I am terrible at it!

Thanks for the comment on my blog and the CoComment tip. I will look into it when I get some time!