Thursday, April 20, 2006

Rate Your Students: Advice to Parents: Which College Major is Best?

Rate Your Students: Advice to Parents: Which College Major is Best?

This post lists some of the majors and kind of people who do that majors. It also talks about their future. It's a hilarious read.

And while, we are talking about academic humor. I found a comic strip called "Piled Higher and Deeper" (PhD). It is the popular comic strip about life (or the lack thereof) in grad school.

It's ironic that I find this humorous because that's going to be my life in 3 months. I am going to be a PhD student in Materials Science and Engineering for the next 4-6 years.

Here is a sampler:

phd1029


Tags: Blog Finds, Random, Pictures

[Listening to: Something to Look Forward To - Spoon - Kill the Moonlight (2:16)]

1 comment:

girl said...

That's cute! My friends laugh at me for overthinking things sometimes!