Saturday, March 04, 2006

Onto the monuments!

So, after several hours of traveling from Cedar Rapids to Washington DC, Jessi and I finally reached out bed & breakfast Inn called The Kalorama Guest House. It's a nice place with complimentary breakfast and sherry and cookies all day around. It's relatively close to a train station too which is nice as we will be going to the main visitors zone of DC several times. We are still contemplating what to do with the rest of today. We have to ask the B&B staff if they could recommend some activity for today.

I'm hoping to take a ton of pictures. I haven't been to Washington DC for 14 years! The last time was in 1992 with my family while my dad was on sabbatical at Cornell University. I get to revisit and see places that I have never seen before.


Tags: Life


[Listening to: Enough Space - Foo Fighters - The Colour And The Shape (2:37)]

No comments: