Thursday, May 12, 2005

may is filled with frustration. damn! this blows..

I am eating Ritter SPORT's Baileys Truffel. It's cool!

I've had a lot of time to myself for the past week. It really sucked when the internet wasn't working in the dorms because my life line to the world was cut off. Atleast I had my cell phone. I talked to sean and britta and komal for quite a bit. Sean's going to the France may term trip, Britta's home for a few weeks before Upward Bound starts up and Komal's summer is about to start. I miss them already. If they were around, I would have more people to hang out with.

I suppose I have been busy most of the day with stuff. I work as a May term class TA for physics's intro to research. I showed them how to use a micro-pycnometer which happens to be manual. And then I do lunch in between 11.30 and 12.30. And then today I had to do check ins and check outs as part of my May term RA duties. And then I went back to the lab to help out with the instrument. And then I worked out for an hour and a half. That was 25 mins of running with the rest of the time doing weights. I have to get acclimatized to exercising again. And then dinner and TV. Plus studying for GRE. I also am working on my article with Jake.

And now i'm blogging while watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind. it's a very weird movie so far.
[Listening to: Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning) - Vertical Horizon - (4:30)]

No comments: