Thursday, May 19, 2005

If Britta was around, I would be hanging out with her now. I like being around her because she likes being around me. She doesn't get tired of me. Even though we hang out a lot, I've never been told that I spend too much of time with her or I make her feel claustrophobic. I don't feel that I'm boring her either for the most part. Hanging out with her is comfortable. A cosy place where I wanna be. We like talking to each other. We always have something to talk about and she helps me relieve stresses I might be feeling at that moment. She's my buffer :). Last May term, I worked during the day and then I hung out with her in the evening till I went to bed. It was great! She is one of the closest friends I've ever had. Friends like her are very rare. I'm extremely lucky.

[Listening to: Brown Eyed Girl - Everclear - Songs From An American Movie Vol. 1: Learning How To Smile (4:21)]

No comments: