Monday, July 05, 2004

fireworks!

We walked over the local high school to see the fireworks with the 20 people. It was a amazing sight to see so many people gather from neighbouring localities. I normally don't see anyone on the roads or outside the house when I am here. I took some pictures of the pictures and stuff. It didn't last as long as I thought it would. Another thing I have noticed that Andi doesn't like holding hands or show that we are dating among big groups of people if we are around her home. She has done that a couple of times already, but never before this visit. It just seemed a tad bit odd but there must be a reason for that. whatever. It was a relatively good evening. We used the roads as "wide sidewalks" because so many people were on foot. I got to talk to Felix a bit more and some with Magaret. I went to bed early again because everyone went to bed.

No comments: