Saturday, June 21, 2003

This week zipped by! I am at Peterson for 8 hours and sometime more..Work feels good but sometimes there is nothign for me to do, well, maybe there is but paper reading is boring.. Now that we are making hygroscopic glasses, this needs work in the nitrogen environment glove box. Its a pain to use and only one person can work on it at a time. I have been reading books there as well. I finished one complete book in 3 days, just imagine the time I don't do anything there. But there was a welcome distraction during this week. Kit's sister came to a cross country camp at Coe. It was fun having her around most of the time. And she cooks very well, before she left, she made a cake for me! Noone's ever done that. And this girl knows how to flirt, perpetual i'd say. Even Xae noticed it. The flirting was a load of fun, she flirting with me and me flirting back, whole lot of harmless fun. She was also my DD for most of the trips, like to the Driver's License office, shopping..It was a fun week even in the evenings. I have been invited to their house, I should be going there sometime.. Anyway, I also want to talk to sunshine sometime, it's been a while since we actually talked, IM sometimes doesnt feel complete. I wil be calling Kristin sometime today as well, and try to get hold of Lara for the umpteenth time. Maybe I should simply give up on her, its been 3 months since I've last talked to her. Part of the reason I dont want to give up because she is the only friend I have made outside Coe, my only other friend apart from the ones at Coe.

No comments: