Friday, September 30, 2005

Globetechnology: What's with them young whippersnappers?

Globetechnology: What's with them young whippersnappers?

I don't know whether to be worried or amused. Well, I know these statistics are debatable because people have different values and morals. I know I have different opinions about different things. For example, I detest smoking and think it should be banned. But underage drinking is something I don't have issues with. So, how can you generalize an entire population?

2 comments:

Dan Kauffman said...

No you cannot generalise an entire generation, neither can you generalise that intellectual property is just that, property that belongs to someone else.

I wonder how they would feel if their employer, arbitrarily decided on payday, that they had worked the previous week for free? ;-)

Unknown said...

now, that would hit the youth close to home. I don't think they would like the lost pay ;).