Tuesday, January 04, 2005

something I'd like to do

You know, I have always wanted to travel and go somewhere with Andi. I think it would be a lot of fun. But I don't think that's going to happen. She is going to Germany for a year, she needs to save up. I was thinking about this as I was just chatting with Sarah and she was telling about her prep for London-Florence. I just wish I could go and visit Europe instead of just transiting through the airports without actually seeing the city. I wanted to visit Kristin but then decided against it for multiple reasons. If I was asked a couple of years back, I would have definitely gone up to see her. And then visiting Andi and Inga in Germany sometime next year... I have to see if I can do that when the time comes. I guess there are a lot of factors that will go into making that decision. The most important being money.. I guess I'm going to wait and see.

No comments: