Thursday, January 13, 2005

my mood lately..

I have been listening to Relient K's new album "MmHmm". These are few excerpts which show how I have been feeling lately..

We were talking together
I said, "what's up with this weather?"
Dont know whether or not
How sad I just got
'Cause on my own volition.
What if I'm just missing the sun

And tomorrow, I know,
Will be rainy at best.
And the forecast, I know,
Is that I'll be depressed.

But I'll wait outside
Hopin that I'll catch sight of the sun.

Because on and off,
The clouds have fought
Their control over the sky

And lately the weather
Has been so Bi-polar
And Consequently so have I

                  "High Of 75" - Relient K


cause we're so scared to find out
what this life's all about
so scared we're going to lose it
not knowing all along
that's exactly what we need

and today I will trust you with confidence
of a man who's never known defeat
but tomorrow, upon hearing what I did
I will stare at you in disbelief
oh, inconsistent me
crying out for consistency

and you said I know that this will hurt
but if I don't break your heart then things will just get worse
If the burden seems too much to bear
Remember
the end will justify the pain it took to get us there

and I'll let it be known
at times I have shown
signs of all my weakness
but somewhere in me
there is strength

and you promise me
that you believe
in time I will defeat this
cause somewhere in me
there is strength

                  "Let It All Out" - Relient K


I just want to feel better and happy. I hope I find strength in me heal my wounds and relieve the pain. I can't remember if I have ever felt stronger emotions before I came to Coe. This place has been a roller coaster ride, with fantastic highs and depressing lows.. I'm getting a taste of real life outside the protective umbrella of home and family. I guess it's making me a man. a character building experience as people put it here..

No comments: