Wednesday, January 19, 2005

i hate being sick!

i have the flu or that's what the nurse and I think I have. I have been little feverish, ache-ish..and this sore throat is killing me! It hurts everytime I swallow. I have been eating soup and PBJ the last couple of days. It sucks! Hot liquids soothe my throat for that oh-so-brief period before the pain while swallowing sets in again. The nurse had asked to hole up in my room and not see anyone because I was possibly contagious. I think I certainly was.. So, the only person who came by for a bit was Andi who made me tea and other hot liquids. That was so sweet of her.. It's nice being taken care of because I'm the one usually taking care of other people. She does feel that being around me for prolonged periods of time might make her sick which is probably true. I don't know how much longer I'll be contagious but I don't want to get her sick. However she did tell my friends that she wanted to take care of me since I take her all the time. That was a nice thing to say. It makes me happy to see her when she visits to check up. I have been thinking of more happy moments with her like the first time we held hands or the first time we kissed.. I feel good when I think good..

I didnt attend lab or any of the meetings today.. I don't know if I should do classes tomorrow.. I guess I wait to see how I feel when I get up in the morning..

PS: Andi's my ex-girlfriend..

[Listening to: When I See You - Third Eye Blind - Out Of The Vein (3:58)]

No comments: