Monday, April 11, 2005

what's a guy to do?

I had planned on watching a movie with andi when she was on duty tonight. But around 8, one of my friends came up and wanted to start Flunk Day drinking because she thought Flunk Day was tomorrow. When I told them that I was going to Voorhees to watch a movie, they asked me to stay back and hang out with them. It felt like a guilt trip, and I felt really bad because I had already planned the movie and I would be going back on that. That is something I never do because I hate it when people do that to me. People think I set myself up for disappointment because I expect too much. I feel really bad when they tell me that. I feel guilty. I can almost never say no.

It's at times I like I can see fragility in some of my friendships. It's disheartening.

I wish I had just watched the movie and everything would be ok. Or would it?

And I hope flunk day is not tomorrow!
[Listening to: One for my baby - Robbie Williams - Swing When You're Winning (4:18)]

No comments: