Saturday, April 23, 2005

I had a good time today. I got to hang out with Britta, just the two of us. We ate together, walked around. We haven't done that in a long time and when I got the oppurtunity I took it. I like hanging out with Britta. I am at peace around her. I love kidding around with her. We have this bet that she would do something if I shaved my moustache off. She is tempting me, hehehe! I going to miss Britta a lot. I don't know how my life would be with out her around to be there when I need her. She calms me down when I need to be calmed down and I do the same for her.

Andy and I laughed our asses off during the soap opera bit of a local comedy troupe called CIA. Especially when they put in the lines, "Hot in Herre"," Oops! I farted again","how U doin'?". Nicole was laughing at us because we were literally in tears. The dance after that was fine. There were a ton of people there.

I just want peace of mind. I don't want to worry about anything. But what is life without tough tests? It makes us stronger. A wise person said," Everything happens for a reason. It just takes time to see the effect."

[Listening to: Blinded - Easily Amused - Novice (3:27)]

No comments: