Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Now begins the MAYHEM

My classes started a couple of days back. My schedule is pretty evenly spread out with Friday as my lax day with just one class. 3 physics, one math and an honors class with a PE badminton looks like a weird mix but I am going to see how it works out.

My RA duties have already kicked in. I am taking care of the work orders that my residents have and I am socializing and making sure they are all doing ok. We are going to paint our floor and the theme's Cave Paintings. It should be interesting to say the least. Well, I came up with the idea and they went with it.

And Andi.. Things are definitely more complex now. We are hanging out a lot and we are now somewhere in between friendship and relationship. She is thinking about what she wants and I am waiting for her decision because the rest of our time here depends on it. I talked to her a lot about a lot of things that I wanted her to think about. Also I told her a lot of things that I had bottled up inside me. I don't know what to expect from her "pondering" about us.

No comments: